10 Things to Do Before the End of Summer
1. Get spinning.
I've got two and a half months before a major trunk show at the shop and I've got a mere seven skeins spun. Somehow, I didn't squeeze nearly the wheel time in that I needed to in August.
2. Take a bottle of wine down to Good Harbor. Just three miles away, our favorite Lake Michigan beach spot is also our favorite date spot.
3. Hang my sheets out on the line a few more times.
4. Paint my toenails a really harlot-y red.
5. Tidy up the construction site.
A new-ish porch, new windows and after this weekend, starting in on new siding. Related news coming soon.
6. Take a jump in the Big Water one last time.
7. Finish up a few shop samples that have been lingering on the needles a little longer than necessary. (Let's be honest--it's fall, people!)
8. Make a few more gallons of sun tea, my constant summertime companion.
9. Pick up one more sixer of Oberon, my other summertime sidekick.
10. Hand wash all my wool sweaters, because baby, it's go time.
Thanks again, Carole!